Supporting the Resilience, Green Transition and Digitalisation of SMEs
The aim of our project is to support the SMEs of Northern Finland in recovering from unexpected crises. We develop the SMEs’ ability to adapt to changes in their operating environments as well as their ability to utilize the changes. We focus especially on the themes of resilience and change management, green transition, and digitalisation.
- We provide SMEs with micro studies intended for short-term competence development. The micro studies are free of charge and can be completed while at work at any suitable time for the user and from any place with an internet connection. Some of the micro studies are provided in English.
- We organise free information and coaching events for SMEs with the goal of identifying their development needs, finding suitable development routes for them, and producing further micro studies and events to cover their competence development needs.
- We implement a communication campaign promoting selected success stories of SMEs to foster peer-to-peer learning between companies.
- We pilot a cooperation model between universities of applied sciences and companies to foster for long-term development cooperation aimed at providing solutions for the development needs of the companies.
Our project addresses the development needs of SMEs operating in Northern Finland in the regions of Northern Ostrobothnia, Kainuu and Lapland. The activities are implemented by Oulu University of Applied Sciences, Kajaani University of Applied Sciences and Lapland University of Applied Sciences between 1 December 2022 and 31 December 2023.
Our project is part of a nation-wide initiative implemented via four individual projects with REACT-EU funding from the European Social Fund: Eastern Finland, Northern Finland, Southern Finland and Western Finland.
Please, contact us for more information or with cooperation initiatives:
- Marja-Liisa Järvelä, Oulu University of Applied Sciences, email@example.com, p. +358 40 674 8344
- Matti Luukkonen, Kajaani University of Applied Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org, p. +358 40 551 4561
- Natalia Pulakka, Lapland University of Applied Sciences, email@example.com, p. +358 44 032 8118